So, it seems as if we're just hitting major milestones around here left and right! Luke just told me a few minutes ago that he needed to go potty. Up until now, we are constantly just taking him potty! He came up to me right out of the blue while I was helping Ally with homework and exclaimed "Mommy I need to go potty!" When did you get so big my little man????
Then, there's Ally. Always giving us challenges, but today, does all of her homework as sweetly as can be... and even takes INSTRUCTION FROM ME without arguing!!! She never does that. She usually pretty much just assumes her mom and dad are morons and won't listen at all. Ever. ;)
She's been changing and growing up in good ways lately too. Monday, when I picked her up from school she told me "Mommy, I had two cookies in my lunch, so I gave one to Morgan. I hope that's okay." This the week after she told me that she earned seven Silly Bands and Morgan didn't get any so she gave her one. I am so glad she is becoming such a great sharer... AND can recognize when someone is left out or excluded. Atta girl Ally!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment