Sunday, September 26, 2010

Potty Training Blues...

So, Luke is ROCKING the potty training!!!!  Seriously.  Very few accidents.  Sleeping through nap and all night in his "big boy pants".... but we are having trouble with #2. As in, he's just stopped going!!!????  He went three days recently and then, went in his pants and I was just so happy that he went, so I didn't mind.  Here we are again... it's been a day or two and he's complaining his butt hurts and I think he's either holding it because he wants to go or just doesn't understand the feeling????

I remember having trouble getting Ally to go IN the potty, but she had no problem going a number of times a day in her pants!!!!

Luke used to go a couple times a day... now every two or three days?  Hmmm....

Any tips much appreciated!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We had problems with L holding it in and not going #2 also. We even had to use suppositories a few times and it was NOT fun. We ended up giving him a third of a dose of Miralax every morning in a glass of water and it seemed to do the trick. Made it much more comfortable for him to go, so he wasn't scared about it hurting. Good luck!!