Friday, August 6, 2010

Luke's World...

Seriously, Luke says the funniest things. I know I've said this a zillion times, but it bears repeating. It's not what he says so much as just the words he uses! His vocabulary constantly impresses me! Just today, I took something away from the dogs that they had chewed. He says "Ewwww! That's disgusting!". Seriously. What two year old uses "disgusting" in his daily vocabulary?!?!

His absolute favorite word lately is "actually". He uses it all the time. This morning he told me he needed his diaper changed and as we walked to his room, he decides and says "Actually, no change me right now"

Hahaha!!! Actually is used a million times a day. And it always makes me smile for some reason. Some other faves are:

"That's not fair!"

"I go to the libary (library)"

"Cock (clock)" - and he calls my watch a cock to! Ha!

Earlier today, we dropped Ally off at a camp for the day... and as we pulled back into the driveway, he exclaimed "Mommy!  We can't come home without Ally!!"  Sibling love.

And right now he just sang the entire Elmo's World song just about word for word. And we have watch Elmo exactly twice in his life that I can recall. ;). He's not feeling 100% today so we are taking it easy. He asked to have an "apple bar and watch some cartoons and snuggle" today. How do you say no to that?!?!


-- Post From My iPhone

4 comments:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Its awesome you write these convo's down. I feel the same about my little ones, but its hard to remember specifics. Keep em coming, I love it when little ones talk like adults.

Jessica said...

I just love 2-year-old vocabulary. So fun! :)

Urquhart Family said...

Love it! Ty's favorite word right now is "horrible"...as in "That's horrible!" :)

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

The Clock/Cock reminds me of Lukas used to say Crack for Cracker. So he used to say, "Mamma, Crack Please" :)