Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School Survival Kit...

Ally got a goodie bag at her Open House yesterday when she met her new teacher and I was reading the note that came with it. I thought it was pretty cute and thought I'd blog it since we will surely lose the note. :-)

To help put your best FOOT forward this year, I'm giving you a Back-to-School Survival Kit!

SMARTIES to boost your smart brain power!

A BOOKMARK to remind you to READ, READ, READ!

A pencil with an ERASER on the end to remind you that everyone makes mistakes and that is ok!

A STARBURST to remind you that each student in our room is a star and shines in his or her own way!

A BAND-AID to remind you that you can go to any adult in school for help!

A STICKER to remind you that in our class we stick together and help each other out!

A POM-POM to remind you that warm fuzzies (kind words) are always better than cold pricklies (mean words)!


Isn't that last one the truth people.....  ;-)

No comments: