It is the holiday season... and my holiday shopping is in full force. Who am I kidding, my shopping is in full force year-round... but let's just say, if at all possible... it greatly increases this time of year. :-)
I do not discriminate when it comes to shopping. I like to shop at the mall, at Target, at gift boutiques, at Best Buy, and yes... ONLINE! I love to shop online. The great world wide web NEVER closes.... the lines are short and the crowds are manageable. Give me a free shipping code, and I'm yours forever. Deliver it to my door for free. And if you WRAP IT TOO.... I will forever remain, your loyal customer.
Amazon is truly one of life's great little gifts!!!!! Love me some free super saver shipping!
I also posses a Banana Republic Luxe Visa card... which means all my purchases from the Gap, Banana, Piperlime, and Old Navy are always free... not to mention FAST! I usually get my items from those stores in a couple days. Nice for those of us that are impatient!
So....... needless to say....... I have been doing a lot of online shopping this season. Do you KNOW where I live? Have you met my daughter? The American Girl Store is not exactly down the street.... :-)))))) I have placed orders galore at the Gap, Banana, Amazon, Gymboree, American Girl Store and of course, eBay. It seems like every day there is a box at my front door.
Which brings me around to my point........
This past Saturday, when we were home... the mail man pulls into our driveway and LAYS on his horn. Okay. I can see honking your horn to let us know you're there. Coming to the door or the like... but he pretty much laid on his horn until Scott went out into the driveway. The guy pushed the mail and the box he had to deliver to Scott out his window...... and said "you guys have to stop all this, you're killing me!"
HAHAHA! Oh my little friend..... you have made such a comment to the wrong lady! :-)))
As I checked my recent purchases and tracking for this week... I see that my mail man will be angry at least two or three days.... as the boxes continue to roll in.
Maybe I will get him a nice fruitcake for Christmas........
2 comments:
What great customer service . . . I can't believe he said that! Oh my! And the USPO wonders why they are in financial trouble!
I love shopping online...especially lately. Its so nice to just sit at the computer and get whatever you need, and I love Amazon.com's free shipping! PLus its so much easier then waiting and standing in line forever and a bunch of different stores! My postman hates me too! :)
Post a Comment