In other news, we decorated the tree yesterday!!! We got it Sunday afternoon then, last night, we put up the lights and decorations... had hot cocoa... and listened to Christmas music. Truly one of the best parts of Christmas!
Luke is not so much a helper when it comes to decorating the tree. When we decorate the tree, I like to take all the ornaments out, unwrap them, and place them all out on the table. That was especially important this year, as we got a smaller tree and I wanted to prioritize my ornaments since not all of them could fit on the smaller tree. :-)
So.... as I took them out, Luke just got more excited than he could stand. I had to put the glass and breakables up high... and allowed him to play with the ornaments he could not destroy. He really enjoyed the process. In his excitement... he grabbed a ball ornament with a snowman on it. Screamed "BALL!!!!" Placed it on the floor and yelled "I KICK!" and proceeded to kick it across the room.........
It was freakin' hilarious! He is all boy that one. ALL BOY!!!!! Thank god it was not a precious glass ball of any kind... just a fabulously unbreakable one. I will definitely be investing in more ornaments of that type! Little boys don't have a lot of "gentleness" in them. :-)
Crazy little man...
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!! So glad you can enjoy this time with your little ones. (I think I was working retail at this time, and it wasn't always the best of timing for me)
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Mom
Post a Comment