Monday, March 18, 2013

Number 2...

Luke is home with Nana today. He had a case of the poops and we didn't think school was the best idea.

At around 3:00 am.... Luke came in and informed me that "the thing happened again." Being that he wasn't wearing any pants and I heard him get up to go to the bathroom, I knew exactly what "that thing" was.

Ugh.

The morning before "that thing" happened to our bathroom. It was everywhere. And he tried to clean it up himself. He used about 100 wet wipes. The hand towel. And Scott's bath towel. Both towels were behind the toilet. Like we might not see them.

We smelled them before we saw them. You've not seen anything like it. It was like a poop murder in there!!! We wanted to reenact the crime scene to determine exactly how one gets poop in the places we had poop.

Luke himself.... Was clean. THAT was really interesting.

So at 3 am "that thing" happened again. But this time, Luke was obviously too tired to attempt clean up. Really... That's a blessing.

Scott got up and took on the bathroom while I cleaned the Lukester and got him back to bed. I hear Scott laughing hysterically.

I go out when I have Luke tucked in. Scott cannot stop laughing. Seriously people. You don't understand!! He had to have pulled his pants down, and started to poop while spinning in a circle furiously. This is the only explanation.

Best part. There was poop in Scott's Ugg slippers.

He won't leave those in the bathroom again.

Happy my boy still has a smile on his face.