Well, last week was Donuts with Dad and this week, we had Muffins with Mom!!! The kids and I got to school bright and early and enjoyed some treats together. They were supposed to do some reading because its reading month.... But mostly, they just sat and talked. I don't worry too much about reading. Ally has always been an avid reader and Luke loves to be read to. Especially at night. For a long long time. Especially when mommy really needs to go to bed.
Am I the only one out there that goes to bed (shuts it down) when my kids do? My day is done. I may not go to sleep but either Scott and I sit and talk, have some wine, I read or on the very rare occasion (once a week for Cougar Town sometimes) I watch TV. Other than that, I am done with my day.
Anyway..... I digress. Moral of the story is its super fun to have muffins with both my kids at school together. :-)

1 comment:
I saw this pic on Facebook...looks great!!!
Post a Comment