Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fun in the Sun...

My baby girl is having fun in the sun!! She has arrived in Florida and she is having a blast already. She keeps me updated with texts and pictures. She called to chat last night. She facetimed Scott yesterday as well. It's been great hearing from her so often.

I've heard from the mom that the girls are so awesome and easy together. I am happy to hear my girl is using her manners. She will text me "don't worry mommy, I am saying my please and thank you's". Adorable.

She wasn't car sick at all on the way down. Ally seems to have stopped getting car sick which is so wonderful. I think it's the adjustments. I felt like she had some ear issues or something and getting her nervous system in alignment has helped. Whatever it is, we are all grateful.

Hope she has an amazing week!!!



No comments: