Now that I've come out from under my rock of illness.... I can start to focus on all the trunk shows for Stella and Dot that I have next week! I have a co-worker/friend having a trunk show... another friend.... and then, last but not least... I am having my official "Launch Show" along with my good friend Victoria of Kiss and Makeup!!!!
I am really excited about this party. She and I are making it a holiday-themed, girls' night out extravaganza! She has a chocolate fountain... we are brining in lots of wine.... and some other tasty treats to go with all of that. It will be held at Scruples Salon, so there is sure to be some amazing salon services. I know Victoria and her sister will be doing makeup... she is offering 20% off all her products and putting together a big basket of makeup that she's marked down to $5 to clear inventory!
What could be more girlie fun? Jewelry... makeup... hair care... wine... chocolate!?! It's going to be a ton of fun! And it's a huge benefit to me, personally, as I attempt to launch this side business of mine! I sure would love and appreciate your support!!!!!
If you can't make the event, please consider taking a look at my trunk show link!
Link here: http://www.stelladot.com/ts/gjzk5
The jewelry is amazing... it's really fun stuff and affordable prices! There are some great promotions right now too. My favorite is the "Buy One, Gift One" promotion. When you purchase a fixed charm pendant through December 17th, Stella & Dot will donate gifts to active duty members, female veterans, military wives and their teenage daughters through the one of the below organizations. How awesome is THAT??? I love it!!!!!
I have some of the fixed charm pendants and want to get some more to add to my sample set! I have the "Watch Over You" necklace. It's gorgeous in person and I so love the sentiment. I feel it is like wearing my guardian angel's wing around my neck. It makes a gorgeous little gift for someone you wish to protect as well. :-)
I can also vouch for the "Tree of Life" necklace. It comes in silver and gold.... and it comes with a card that reads something like "reach for the sky as you keep your roots firmly planted..." ADORE.
So, take a look! Maybe you will find something you just love.... and feel free to contact me too with questions! I would love to help you out! Better yet... consider hosting a trunk show yourself! You earn hundreds in free jewelry! And you can host your own girls' night in! It's so much fun... it's one of the reasons I love doing this... I get to attend everyone's girls' nights!!!!! :-)
Happy shopping!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment