Friday, July 22, 2011

Today....

Sometimes I am in awe of how well my children play together. Today is one of those days and I am grateful. Their age difference doesn't matter. Their gender difference doesn't exist. They are just two kids playing the day away indoors until we can get to the pool. In the meantime, they have had to exude patience while Mommy showers and dresses for an afternoon and night out.... And attempts to clean up around here. In their haste to have fun, the attempt at cleaning is futile.... But I care very little while I smile listening to them.

They have played dress up... Built a fort... Recorded themselves singing songs... And are currently doing gymnastics. Ally is one hell of a teacher when she wants to be. She digs up her patience and Luke basks in her attention.

Today is a very good day. :-)


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Sounds wonderful....