So, I suck... it's been a while since I've posted... and I DO have so much to share... stories to tell... and PICTURES!!!!! But, I've been busy...and that's a good thing! :-)
Today, I am bouncing off the walls excited at all mine and Scott's plans coming up!!!!!! My hubby gets in these mid-winter moods... and I have to say, we ALL benefit! :-) On Valentines Day, he came home and surprised us all with a "let's stay at a hotel with a pool this coming weekend!" Just for fun... no other reason... and Ally has a long weekend with Presidents Day. So, we are gonna stay at a Kids' Suite at the new Holiday Inn (Ally calls it "the one that Uncle Adam built!") and swim and have a little night away!!!!! FUN!
Then, Scott announces last night..... "I think we should go to Mexico....." HAHA!!!! He found a great deal at a super nice place.. and so, there you have it. We are going. It's all booked. ;-) And... I found amazing cheap flights to St. Louis to go see my Mom with Ally for Spring Break... and our Outer Banks trip is all booked, flights and everything. SWEET!!!
Scott also announces that he'd like us to go to South Haven for a week this summer.... he was obvioulsy in a planning mood too. ;-)
2 comments:
Isn't traveling fun? I am looking forward to doing more of it when Dave gets settled with this job!
YOU SUCK. Where is your updated blog entries. I miss reading. Get to it!!! ;-P
Post a Comment