Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Glimmer of Hope...

I feel better today!  YAY!!!!!  It's such a relief when you start to feel better after an illness.  Every time I'm sick, no matter what the time period... I always feel such a sense of euphoria when I feel well again. It makes me thankful that I am, overall, healthy!  And it makes me feel all the more sorry for the chronically ill. 

Scott, however, is feeling worse today.  His throat is super sore... and I have heard of a few cases of strep, so I hope he doesn't have that.  My throat never hurt.  I feel so bad for him.  It's his second day home from work and he NEVER stays home..... so I know he's hurtin' when he does!

I was able to get up extra early and get dressed and ready before it was time to wake the kids up.  Ally is actually getting up herself these days, using the alarm on her iPod Touch.  :-) She likes this. But, she always brings her clothes into my bathroom, cuz it's all warm from my shower and my being shut in there for the previous hour.  It's the warmest room in the house I think. So, we got her dressed and I could actually make eggs for breakfast and get us all dressed and out the door. Dogs out and fed.  Garbage to the street.  And everyone got to school and work on time!

Thank God for my health and the pep back in my step!!!  Hooray!!!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Im feeling better too!!!! Start taking your vitamins fellow name share-er... we are NOT getting sick again!

Kathy said...

Sounds like a good day will be had by all (except Scott)...Take care!