I have no idea where this week went. Or what I did except lay around sick. I know I took the kids here and there. Attended school functions. Attended a funeral. But I'm pretty sure all that was done in a cold medicine haze. I don't really feel like I was present at anything! I hate that. I hate being sick and I can't wait for this week to be over and to start anew tomorrow!!!
Ally and I are going to go out and get supplies for the poster portion of her book report, which she did on Mother Theresa. She has to draw a picture of her profile. She wants to get yarn for her hair and blue fabric for her dress. Ally is ten times more artistic than I will ever be and I love watching her creative mind at work.
She and I will go to mass and grab a bite to eat and have some time before coming home to her little brother. ;). She and Luke had quite the evening of fighting last night. They each need some one on one attention. It's been a hard week for them too, just in different ways. So Scott is out and about with Luke now and Ally and I get our turn. Then, Scott has a poker night with the guys that he is looking forward to.... And I am just fine with an early to bed/watch a movie kind of night. Maybe, just maybe I will have a glass of wine... But since I'm still taking Nyquil to sleep, maybe not. ;)
Tomorrow I hope we can make it to the Walker Superbowl Party!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!
-- Post From My iPhone
3 comments:
Hoping you feel better. I had a pretty unexciting week too. I know that next week will be better for you. Enjoy your quiet night.
Hope you are feeling better and better as time goes on. Love you and care about you, honey...
Hey Nicki! Hope you start feeling lots better soon. I loved the photo of Ally's book report. So cool! LOVE the "facts"...and the artistry is amazing. Woo hoo! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. xxoo
Post a Comment