Monday, October 25, 2010

Going Private...

I have been convinced to privatize my blog by recent events and discussion among friends and fellow bloggers. This decision has been made to protect the privacy of my family, while still allowing those that I WANT to share my life with that window... and that opportunity.

That said, I need to send those of you that follow my blog an email to give you permission to continue to do so. I have not worked out the kinks yet, so you will need to bear with me... please send an email to ncmcintosh@yahoo.com  or post a comment if I have your email address, if you would like to recieve continued access to the blog. 

Those of you that read via Google Reader (that's you David!), I am sorry, but this will stop the direct send of blog posts to you.  I know this is an inconvenience, but it is the risk I am willing to take.

The blog will go private by the end of this week, Friday, Oct. 29.

Thanks for reading!!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Okay...remember to send to me and grandma...we love reading you!

The Williams said...

Hi! I read and would like to continue.
Missy (Zimmerman) Williams