Sunday, October 10, 2010

What They Say...

I'm going to write down some of what Luke says today:

Started out this morning with him telling me his penis hurts. I asked him if he needed to go potty and he said "no. my penis just hurts mommy."

After picking up Daddy's iPad - "I being careful! (sneezes). Oops. I bless you'd on it!"

Upon watching me put on my bra which playing with another one - "You need another one mommy? Or I wear it?"

"Is it time to go now? No? Or yes?" - Luke

"Luke, I need to wipe your nose" ... "Don't worry mommy, I already did. With my blankie!"

"Luke come out of the closet please" ... "No mommy. I stay in the closet. I never coming out"

Lately, everything is "really, really, really!!!". As in "I really, really, really want to go!"

"I love you mommy" .... "I love you too Lukie" .... "I love you too" (he always says it like that)

"I play scabble on your phone? No? I play Angry Birds? No? Aaaagggghhhhh!!!!!"

"We going to the mall?!? Yay!!!" (I've brainwashed him)

Upon hearing me call him my baby' "I'm not a baby. Jilli and Lyla are babies. They came out of Aunt Jane's tummy. Remember mommy? Remember that?"


(all said on Friday, Oct 8)


-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

love this.

CJR said...

Wow, those are some good ones!

Kathy said...

Cherish every phrase....