Our little guy is looking more and more like a toddler and less and less like a baby every day. He's just such a little man... and I love it! What I do not love lately, is his little temper! They boy has some anger issues that he needs some therapy for I fear! He likes to hit you after he kisses you and he also hits out of frustration. This is not a good thing.
He's so much more aggressive than Ally ever was. Boy/girl difference I am sure, but still... it's hard to get used to! He is more destructive... as he will happily bang toys on the TV... color on the walls and furniture and take a sharp object and gouge the crap out of an end table. I will not be investing in new furniture anytime soon... as this boy is destined to destroy our household in no time.
He also loves Cookie Monster. Lately, we have to give him his "Cookie" and sing him the "C is for Cookie" song at bedtime. He looks up and smiles and you and then, contentedly drifts off to sleep. He is SUCH a good "fall asleep-er"... but lately he really sucks at staying asleep! He has reverted to waking in the middle of the night. I know we've all been fighting this cold, so it's hard to know if he's not feeling well or if he's just back into the habit. But, it's awful either way.
If it weren't for his big baby blues and that dimple... I might have to sell him on the black market...
What is a mother to do with such a cute terror?? :-)
1 comment:
Good thing he is cute, right? Grace is obsessed with "gookies" too.
Post a Comment