Monday, February 23, 2009

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me...

... I think I'm getting sick... and I'm really pissed off about it!  I mean, come on... I survived the puke from hell... and everything else life threw at me last week... Now, it seems I am getting a cold or something along those lines!  Not fair. 

(Picture me throwing a toddler tantrum now, kicking and screaming on the floor!)

So... and HUGE THANKS to those of you that told me to keep blogging!  Look at this... two days in a row.  I'm using this as some writing therapy, but still... I'm blogging!  Points for me.

So, here I sit.  I can feel the chills and the aches coming on.  Don't you just hate that. When you can just FEEL the sickness take over your body.  Ugh.  And, I can't go home and just fall into bed.  Not an option for Mom!  I am actually picking Ally up from school and getting Luke early so my mother in law can have a break from my kids!  She's all alone this week, without my father in law and I don't want her to have a nervous breakdown.  :-)

This morning when I dropped Luke off... he and Grace were already fighting over a bowl of dry cheerios.  Grace was not a fan of sharing her bowl, so Nana gave Luke his own. Then, Grace wanted Luke's bowl too.  Luke just looked at her like she was crazy.  Grace started to cry.  Nana and I had to look away so no one saw us laughing. They are freakin' crazy.....  :-)

Ally and Luke had a lot of togetherness over the weekend cuz we were home together... all of us... all weekend.  HA!  Somehow, we survived.  Barely.  But... Ally did start to have enough of her little brother's antics.  The quote of the weekend is:

"LUKE!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!?!?"

She said this to just about everything he did.  He would take a crayon out of her hand and interrupt her coloring.  "Luke!  How could you?"  He would pick up her grand work of art and accidentally crumple it.  "Luke!  How could you?"  I will tell you how Luke could do this... he is ONE!!!!!!!!!  HAHAHA!  

Then, the best... when Luke would nap... Ally would complain that she didn't have anyone to play with and that it was boring when Luke took a nap!  We cannot win with this one!

She was especially full of cabin fever cuz she hadn't even been to school since Wednesday. She really does need the routine of school and friends... she is extremely social, gets bored fast and needs to have things to do all the time.  Jeez... I wonder WHERE she gets that from?  :-)

Well, here's to hoping I don't really get a cold that bad, if I am indeed coming down with one... and here's to normal week.... and more blogging!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

I hope you start feeling better! No fun.

Yes, keep on blogging. I always enjoy reading.