Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Suck...

I'm sorry.  I suck at this Blog lately!  I have no motivation to talk about anything because I fear all I would do is COMPLAIN!  On top of my less than stellar outlook on life as of late, I've just been crazy busy with everything that is my life swirling around me that I don't take the time to Blog at all.  I feel that I don't have the time to upload any pictures... (wait - what pictures?  I haven't even TAKEN any lately!?)

I haven't written about Ally's 6th birthday or the Hannah Montana party she had.  I haven't written about Luke's latest accomplishments.  I have just plain sucked lately!  And for that my dear readers (if I have any left), I am greatly sorry!

It's the weather, it's the state of our economy, it's the fact that  I am overwhelmed with life.  It just is what it is people.... I can't seem to get it together lately.

Joe Purdy said it best:  I just can't seem to get it right today...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh you still have one faithful reader...wondering what is going on and wishing there was something she could do from so far away....I miss you honey, Please take care of yourself....We leave for Alaska on Friday!
Mom

Leslie Collins said...

Good to hear from you!!!! Have a good rest of the week....it's almost Friday!

jane said...

I have pics for you from Ally bday. They are not stellar but they are at least pics!!

I feel ya on the mood thing. I have felt the same way. I think I might self-medicate with some Lexapro :)