So it's Thursday. There are no words for all that I need to accomplish in the next 24 hours but here I sit. Blogging on my phone, sipping coffee a d watching as Luke plays happily with a paper airplane and an ambulance.
Must get motivated.
My brother, Mary and Maggie arrive tomorrow. The basement is near disaster. As always. Sheets need to be washed. Beds made. The upstairs of the house isn't in much better shape.
Kids can be a one man wrecking crew.
I marvel at how well Luke plays alone. He is at peace alone. Much more so than when Ally is here. It is funny because she doesn't like to be alone but he "claims" not to like him either. They are a funny pair. Fighting like crazy lately. This does not bode well for the summer of togetherness.
I am meeting up with Kristen at the park later. Which really means I need to get moving on things. Tonite I am having drinks with some girl friends. We are reason the book Fifty Shades of Grey and meeting to have girl talk about it. We are calling it a book club. That might be a stretch. ;)
Tomorrow I have a hair appointment and thank god my mom is in town to help out by keeping Luke and picking up Ally. She only has a half day and my appointment overlaps that. Then, the moment my kids have been looking forward to all winter.... The opening of the pool. We will be there for the grand opening and hang until we hear Dave is about to arrive.
Looking forward to a nice long weekend of family and friends.... Hope your weekend is great blog friends!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment