Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day...

It's Mothers Day morning. My kids slept until well after 9 am. Scott got up with them, when they did wake. They made me breakfast and coffee. An omelet, hash browns, bacon and a croissant with strawberry jam. Awesome.

I had my coffee and breakfast in bed as I always do. They brought me cards and gifts. Hand made gifts they made in school. A wonderful gift basket they put together with Scott. A gift card to the spa. A bottle of wine. My favorite candies. A book. Perfect. :)

Now, Ally is taking a shower. Signing Taylor Swift at the top of her lungs. Luke is playing with a lamp cord while eating tic tacs. This pretty much sums up my kids. :)))))

We are headed to Scott's parents in a bit. Grilling salmon over there. Having some wine. A low key, relaxing day. As it should be. My kind of day.

Much love to all the mothers out there. I am blessed to have many. I am blessed to know many.

No comments: