Hello all! This goes out especially to my family - My mom... Grandma... Geri.... Siblings (Dave, if you even read anymore!?!?).... Cousins... and anyone else who likes to look at a LOT of photos of my family....
I am resurrecting our Mobile Me site! This is the easiest way for me to upload a lot of our photos for you to browse easily! Much easier than posting to this site (which I will still do!), much easier than relying on Facebook and it gives you guys a venue with which to browse pics AND video!
I am unsure how it looks on web browsers you might use, so please, leave me some feedback if you have trouble with the site. I will try to post on here when I update/add albums to the site.... and I will also have a permanent link on the blog on the right side... so watch out for it!
Here is the website:
Mobile Me
I edited the post below and deleted the old one... now you can view it much better, so check it out! Also, all the pics are also in the ' Lovin' Summer' album. Give the videos a moment to load - be patient - they will load!
I think this is gonna be a better way to share lots with you! Hugs...
1 comment:
Okay...I finally got it...my desktop is so slow in loading stuff..I used my little laptop and cried when I saw Ally and the surprise and at the concert. Dave had to ask what I was doing. He just didn't understand...Love you and thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment