So.... If you are my Facebook friend you already know that I'm taking a week off Facebook. A little break. A much needed break. I probably should have done it a while ago!!!!
I feel like I am constantly checking Facebook. Wondering what all my "friends" are up to! I check it obsessively!!! It's on my phone for god's sake so it's always with me!!!! And it's just getting out of hand!!
Why do I check Facebook to see what my friends are doing?!?! Why don't I call them?!?! Why don't we chat? Get together? Heck, even an email or even a text is more personal!!!! This week, I heard someone say that they were asked to be in someone's wedding in a comment on their status?!!! WTF has this world come to?!?!
I won't give it up entirely. I think Facebook allows some mode of communication that is good.... But I do need to cutback. And evaluate how I use it.
So.... Here I am. Day One: Face-Cation. And I am dying to check it!!!! But.... I even remove the app from my phone. ;). Too much temptation. I am weak!!!! ;)
LOL!!!
-- Post From My iPhone
4 comments:
Good for you, Nicki! I cut way back awhile ago...even took it off my phone for awhile. Felt good! Have a great week!! :)
Hey Nicki! I should have taken it off my phone as well. but i went back to it. probably because im sitting here bored at work and needed to catch up on everyone's day. lol! I have noticed that i have cut back since i got the iphone. at least it doesnt show everybody's updates. although i wish i could tell my phone which ones to show. Also.. what do you use to post to your blog with? an app??
(sorry i didnt realize that i was still signed into Tony's account after making a new blog banner for him. hehe )
ever since i got my evo i have been less addicted to facebook and twitter... its kind of nice & my phone actually makes it through out the day.... im proud of myself! LOL and i'm proud of you!
Post a Comment