Have I mentioned how much I love our deck?!?! I love it. We have been on it all afternoon and evening. Listening to the Tigers. Drinking beer. It's a perfect night. The kids are on the swingset or running around.... It's just so nice to enjoy our backyard more than we have ever been able to since we have lived here!!!
Today we went to Nixon (the kids and I) with my mom. I took my camera, but took no pictures. I suck!!! Ally had a blast. She loves to swim. Would spend all day in the water if she could. I wish she could. I wish we had a pool! Luke gets more comfortable everytime we go. But today he was a bit grumpy. Tired. He hasn't napped the last two days cuz we've been on the go..... But he slept more than three hours this afternoon to catch up! And the kids have been sleeping til between 8 and 9 each morning. So I can't complain!
Yesterday, the kids and I went to the Chelsea Treehouse with Nicole and Katie and their boys. We had a great time. I am so impressed with Luke lately. The more I take him out and about, the better he does. Yesterday, he went off all on his own and played..... I got teary I was so proud of him!!! I am so glad I continue to push him and do a lot. He's been crazy happy lately.... And just a joy to be around!!!
Right now he's playing UNO with Ally and Scott. Just hanging out. So happy and content. It's a good good night. It's been a good good week!!! :-)
-- Post From My iPhone
1 comment:
Yay for Luke!!! He seems to me such a happy little man!! :) I'm glad he's breaking out of his shell! Nolan on the other hand is going through a different phase...."Mommy don't leave my sight phase":O, this too shall pass I know!
Post a Comment