I am double booked like everyday. Not by choice... Just by happenstance. I didn't really realize Luke's swim lessons started this week. I assumed they would start at the end of the school year. While his has ended... The rest of the schools in Jax are still in session... So I assumed dead wrong. He has swim class every day this week at 4:30. He's gonna have to miss one. Cuz Thursday is triple booked. Ugh.
So: Monday - I work, Ally has a field trip, Luke goes to Nana's then I get Ally from school and bust him over to swim class. I was supposed to attend a seminar that begins at 5:00. I will be late. If I can get there at all. That requires a mom to dad kid hand off and dad is more than busy with work and his masters program right now. Think I am busy... What I have going is nothing compared to his stress levels lately. So, it's hard for him to help me. Sigh.
Tuesday: Ally has field day at school. I am working field day all day. Luke will go with me. That won't be stressful or anything. :))). Ally has gymnastics after school. Luke has swim class.
Wednesday: a decent day!!! I work. Ally has school and Luke goes to Nana's. Luke has swim class after I get Ally. Then we prepare for the next day.....
Thursday: AKA the day from hell. I have a hair appointment. Excellent timing. It happens every four weeks. I am so gray it's not even funny. If I reschedule, it throws off the whole schedule for the year since all my apts are booked for the year. Not an option. So Luke has to go with me. Then, I have to get Ally from school. It will be close. Luke has swim at 4:30 and... Ally has dress rehearsal at 5:00... And I have a mandatory parent meeting at the gym!!!! (And she has to miss gymnastics as it is) Ummm. Something doesn't jive there!!!!! Luke will have to miss class. I will have to hand off Ally and Luke to a daddy who will have to leave work early and hang at dress rehearsal while I run to the gym then run back to dress rehearsal....
Tired yet?? I am!!! Then I get to get up at 5 and work Friday. Someone else's mom has to take Ally home on her last day because its a half day! Then I will have to skip my workout and get her.
Saturday. I don't even want to talk about it. Ally has gymnastics. She will have to skip. She has to be at Western dressed and ready to dance at 1pm. She has a 2pm and a 7pm dance recital. We were invited to two birthday parties and a graduation party we will have to miss. And.... It's my gma's 80th Bday party. I am already missing the dinner portion of the event.. And Scott will miss the later festivities to trade off on the performances. Luke and I will attend the 2pm and then go to my gma's. Scott will attend the 7pm and then come to my gma's with Ally after.
Sunday... My mom and I have a shopping date and my uncle is having his 50th Bday party...
Then.... We begin summer schedule. And compared to next week that will be effing cake!!!!!!!!!!
I think I can.... I think I can....
We have been having a great spring. Luke finished his school year. He had a performance on his last day. It was awesome. He had a mass to welcome him to kindergarten. Also awesome. He has grown so much in his preschool years. He is so so ready for school and I am so happy he has come so far out of his shell. He is starting to read. He amazes me daily.
Ally has had a great year. She just had a field trip to the State Capitol. She continues to do amazing in school. Her grades are excellent and I am proud of her each and every day. She is looking forward to a summer of new skills in the gym, a new dance class and days at Nana's and the pool when we can get there.
We are headed to South Carolina in a couple weeks for vacation. Headed to Kiawah Island and super pumped for it. Scott has a meeting there and we are making a vacay out of it. No other big trips this year.
Ally attends two gymnastics camps this year. One sleep away and one "in house" at our gym where the coach from EMU comes to us. She gets to live her passion and for that I am thrilled.
Luke will attend day camp and do golf each Wednesday this summer in addition to his swim classes. Scott has also promised to teach him tennis. Lessons just didn't fit into the schedule or the budget this summer!!!!
Summer will fly. It always does!! Excited for it to start tho. Assuming I will live through my week. Go me.





1 comment:
Glad to see you on here, but I sure understand!!!
Post a Comment