I live! I do. I promise! We are busy! We are sucking the marrow out of summer!!!! Doing all we can do enjoy the weather when we can. Sure, there's been a lot of rain... and frankly it hasn't even been THAT hot... but we have had an amazing summer so far, and there is still so much more summer to enjoy!
Ally has been to camp, we have been to Kiawah Island, we have gone to the pool more times than I can count, we have been out to our friends' at Browns Lake just as often, we had an amazing "staycation" with friends over the Fourth! We went canoeing.... we had pool time... we had lake time... we saw fireworks galore. It was awesome!
We are looking forward to Scott's brother and kids arriving this weekend and staying for a week! We have LOTS of fun planned with them while they are here. Ally is downright giddy to see her cousin Natalie!
Ally is busy at the gym and taking private jazz lessons. She is loving her new dance passion! I think she adores the one on one time of a private lesson. Who wouldn't? She is giddy for the new classes she will start taking in the fall and being a part of another team.
Luke is loving golf and day camp - where he goes each Wednesday. He has become quite the little fish and is now jumping into the water and going under the water. This is a big step for him! He can't quite swim without his swimmies, but he has made huge strides in overcoming his fear of the water! He even FINALLY swam in the lake this past weekend, when we docked the boat out at the sandbar at Browns Lake. He also learned another SUPER important skill - how to pee in the lake! :-)
It's been an amazing summer so far. I just adore my kids' ages.... and we are having so much FUN! I love fun. :-)
Go out and do something fun today blog friends!
1 comment:
WE went out and golfed today...first time for me in two years! Was fun!!!
Sorry it won't work for you guys to come here this summer, but wait till we get a house!
Post a Comment