We had a great weekend. Friday I had a Stella trunk show. Ally went with me and hung out with girlfriends. Luke and Daddy did boy things. I'm not sure what that included. But I know they had a good night together cuz when Luke woke up Saturday morning he called Scott. He usually calls me so it means they bonded. Or maybe he didn't think I was home yet. Whichever. It was lovely. ;)
Ally had a sleepover at a friend's last night and we got a sitter for Luke. His fave sitter is home from college. He waited all day. Impatiently. I love how much he loves Jen. We are blessed to have such an amazing babysitter. And lucky she comes home for the summers still!!!
Scott, Jane, Adam and I went up to East Lansing for dinner. We went to an amazing tapas place called Red Haven. What a little gem!!!! Amazing decor. Adorable. Very eclectic food. All local harvest. Amazing drinks. Super fun night. Cannot recall the last time the four of us went out without our brood of children. It was lovely!!!
Today.... We (Scott) have done some yard work and cleaned out the garage. Sunday stuff. Stuff that needs to be done. All winter long, our garage is a dumping ground for crap I take out of my car.... Stuff just accumulates and gets thrown around. Going through it and cleaning it all out and throwing crap away is so therapeutic. Feels good.
Tonite we shall have pad Thai for dinner. Scott makes the best. Then he heads out of town for a few days for work... And I am a single mom for a bit. Thanks to the power of "other mom help", I can still get the kids to school and get to work on time... And get Ally to all her events. There's power in numbers. Could not live without "other mom help." Blessed to have amazing ones around!!!!
In other news, my Grandma has been in the hospital for a bit. Blood clots in her lungs. She is doing ok but prayers are always nice to have so keep her in yours if you don't mind! Thank you. ;)
Her Bday bash is in a couple weeks!!! 80 years young.... So she needs to get herself better because we polish peeps throw a great party. :)
Three weeks of school left for Ally!!! Luke only has two!! Cannot believe another school year will soon be behind us. Kindergarten and Fifth grade for my angel babies next year. Amazing!!!
Love watching them grow....
1 comment:
Haven't needed the AC here yet...ceiling fans do wonders! Sounds like your life is full...enjoy the weather! Love all of you!
Mom
Post a Comment