Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kid Break...

I am going to Chicago this weekend. With my hubby. WithOUT my kids. I am giddy.  :-)

Scott and I are staying on Michigan Ave... at the Intercontinental.... close to all that is good in the world.... shopping... eating... drinking... the lake.  I am so freakin' excited for this weekend. Have been looking forward to it for a long, long time!

Friday night, Scott and I are going to see a fave artist of ours, Joe Purdy.... with my friend Chelsea and her boyfriend..... meeting up with them mid afternoon for some afternoon drinking (the best kind).... and a show later in the night.  So much awesomeness.

Saturday... we plan to shop.... and eat... and have wine with lunch... cuz I love wine with lunch.  Saturday evening, we have a reservation at a fave restaraunt, Hugo's Frog Bar.... where we will have amazing seafood and frog legs and martinis....

Then, we are going to see David Gray at the House of Blues.

This is like the perfect way to spend a weekend.  I am bursting with excitement.  :-)

Then.... we will come home to our kiddios Sunday night... refreshed, renewed and happy to see them. 

Love me a kid break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Have a great SAFE time!!!!

Leslie Collins said...

Sounds ahhhh-mazing! :) Have fun. :)