- Scott surprised me a with a trip to Denver for our anniversary.... we went last weekend, Saturday through Monday. Stayed downtown at the Hotel Monaco, ate amazing meals out every night, drank amazing drinks and wine, shopped and enjoyed some grown-up time away! In room massages... champagne in our room and an upgrade to a suite were just some of the wonderful highlights of the weekend!!! Scott gave me amazing tickets to the upcoming DMB show at DTE as well... as if the trip weren't enough! Can't wait for the show!
- The Friday before we left, we went and stayed in Detroit and watched the Red Wings game downtown at a fun bar. We had a GREAT time and I was overserved...... way overserved.....
- Last week, I spent the majority of the work week in Detroit at a conference. It was a lot of fun and I learned a little too! Mostly... it was just great to get out with co-workers and meet lots of new great people. I just love that sort of thing.
- Luke turned 18 months this past weekend on Saturday! Today he had his checkup and he is over 27 pounds and more than 33 inches long (I think! ha!).... he HATED every minute of the appointment and screamed the entire time. It was exhausting!!!!!!!
- Ally has decided that she will NOT wear anything with a halter top! This makes it virtually impossible to find her a bathing suit, not to mention, completely WASTES the four I already bought her that are all halters! She doesn't like how it feels around her neck. UGH!!!!!
- Ally started Y Camp today...... BEST DEAL IN TOWN! Less than $100/week gets you a full week of camp.... including all their food!!! They travel 2 or 3 days a week to great places like water parks and zoos. They swim every day. Go to the library. Go to local parks. It's just awesome................ she loves it and meets great kids outside of her school. Opens her social circle!!!!
I do have some pics to upload and share... but it's Monday night... and I've had some wine... and just feel like taking it really easy until my favorite shows come on... Weeds and Nurse Jackie!
Night all.....
1 comment:
Thanks for the update...I don't know how you do it....keeping up with everything...I love you honey!
Mom
Post a Comment