Yesterday, Ally had a concert at school. It was a folk concert! The kindergarteners sang about four songs, including Baby Beluga. I was so proud of our little singer! Ally walked right out there... stood in the very front row... and belted out each of the songs (we could actually HEAR her voice among the crowd)... knowing each and every word! ( just like mom!!! ) She had absolutely no fear of being out there on stage... in fact, I think she loved every second of it... and hesitated to actually get OFF stage!
Ally's entire life is a song.... we joke that she lives in a musical. She sings ALL THE TIME! All the time. She makes songs up to describe what she is doing..... think "I am coloring in this book... I am going to pick up a red crayon and color this apple...." Not kidding at all... she just sings and sings away. She picks up her guitar and strums and sings. She grabs a microphone and sings. She is just always singing!!!!!!!!
Luke has gotten so used to it. Ally starts singing... and he starts swaying from side to side. His way of dancing. Sometimes, if he's really into it... he will bounce up and down and stick his but out... his "baby got back" dance. It cracks me up. He started doing it on Mother's Day. It was like his gift to me. :-)
So... Luke will be the back up dancer to Ally's first world-wide tour! I really think she will be a famous pop star someday... and I will be able to live the life of luxury at her expense. :-))) HA!
I hope you keep on singin' Ally.... life is a song and you write the best lyrics!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Maybe one day we'll be watching Ally on American Idol!?? With her brother as her back up dancer!:)
First time I read your blog in awhile....Love to picture the kids and all their antics....Glad you guys are such wonderful parents...happy life, my dear!
Mom
Post a Comment