I don't know what to do.... what to do? What to DO?????
Tomorrow, my pediatrician's office is giving the H1N1 vaccine to kids..... and they recommend both kids get it, but in particular Luke because he tends to have complications with his lungs when he gets sick. Everything goes straight to his chest........
I am surrounded by people with confirmed and suspected cases at work and in my social circle.....
I, myself am sick, but it's a sinus infection. Doesn't seem to be flu-like at all and I am currently on an antibiotic... not that it will ward of the flu, which is viral.
Both kids and Scott and I already got the regular flu shot.
I am at a loss. Kind of freaking out. Sitting here on the fence....................
I was pretty convinced I would NOT get it for the kids .... but now I am waivering.....
Scott says we should.
I hate decisions like this......
3 comments:
Good luck with your decision. I think you are with almost every other mom out there. I have heard so much...it's hard to know what the right thing to do is. Best of luck!!!
I'm right there with you!! Our pediatrician doesn't have the shot yet...and Ty is the same way as Luke...issues with the lungs when he's sick. We have 11 school closings surrounding us. Very scary. Good luck...let me know what you decide!!
It was for the best Nina...glad you did it to help the kids....they will be just fine!
Mom
Post a Comment