I took him to the doctor's this afternoon for what I was certain was going to be a respiratory infection. The boy has a terrible congested cough. But, his lungs sounded clear and his left ear was all red and bulging! Go figure! You always think ONE thing is wrong and it ends up being another. HA!
The doctor said we caught it pretty early though, so luckily, it doesn't hurt him too bad yet Mostly, the little guy is just wiped out from the cold which caused the infection. He is sleeping ALL the time! He will sleep 14 hours at night, and then take up to two 3 or 4 hour naps! I shouldn't complain, I know... but it's a little freaky how much he is sleeping. I hope he just sleeps this infection away and gets better soon. The little man is just pathetic! :-( He tries to smile up at me best he can though, through his snotty little face.
Ally is feeling pretty good so far. FINGERS CROSSED cuz her big birthday bash is this weekend! We are looking forward to having Beth, Scott, Isabel and Eli in from Chicago for the whole weekend and Ally's Hannah Montana party on Saturday afternoon! The girl is GIDDY for her BFF, Isabel to be here. They are just the cutest little girls together!
Friday, Ally doesn't have school, so Kristen, Ally and I are taking a little girl trip to the salon to all have our hair done together! How fun is THAT? Nothing like some girly salon time. I'm looking forward to letting Christopher get his hands on Ally's crazy head of hair! Hopefully, he can work his usual magic!
Right now the girl is dancing in front of her reflection in the oven to the Mamma Mia soundtrack. Besides Hannah... Mamma Mia is a close second in obsession! She has of course seen the play and we rented the movie. I think I'm going to buy the movie for her for her birthday too. I've only gotten her a few little Hannah Montana themed items. Nothing big yet! YIKES! I need to get on that!
In other news... MY MOM IS MOVING TO ALASKA! Yes, you read it right. Alaska! Everyone keeps telling me "I hear you can see Russia from there!" Is this some joke I missed because I cannot COUNT the number of people who have said this to me when I tell them! HA! I think you can! She told me on Saturday and I must say, I'm STILL IN SHOCK! I could not have been more shocked if she told me she was moving to Russia! Alaska does indeed seem like another country!
Times are tough all over, and Las Vegas is doing about as well as Michigan when it comes to their economy, the housing market and new builds... my step-dad is an electrical engineer and when people stop building things... jobs go away. So, he has to go where the work is! I guess Alaska has it goin' on! WHO KNEW?
Wow! It's crazy. CRAZY! I'm going to have family in Alaska. HAHAHA! I have to laugh at this cuz it's just insane!
Ear infections, upcoming Hannah Montana parties and Alaska. I think you are now up to date!
3 comments:
What time are you going to be at the salon???? Maybe I could see you there! Then everyone can get a good laugh at my situation....Paul included...not sure if he works on Friday though...just wondering...and yes, Alaska is far far away....
Mom
Our appointments start at 1:00pm. I thought you were going right to Traverse City Thursday?
The big joke with Russia and Alaska was out of good ol' Sarah Palin's mouth when she said she could see Russia out her window and then they started making fun of her on SNL. Is your mom taking a job there?
Hope Luke is feeling better. Poor little guy.
Have fun with your friends coming into town.
Post a Comment